By logging on to SCBLAST , you are agreeing to be bound by our websites Terms and Conditions of its use, all applicable laws and regulations and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws that are within your state. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you must log off our website. You should also be informed that the materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
USE OF LICENCE
We allow Permission for you to temporarily download ONE copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only which means you can not use our content or images for your own site or own marketing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– Modify or copy ANY of the materials shown within our website.
– Use OUR materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
– Attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
– This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by our company at any given time we choose. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall our company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SCBLAST.
SCBLAST is not accountable for any accounts being banned and or suspended as a result of you buying SoundCloud services. We will not be liable for any happenings to your account during or after your purchasing from us.